To add a bank account after receiving your loan, follow these steps:
- Go to your dashboard and locate the "Add Bank Account" option at the bottom of the page under "Bank Accounts."
There are three ways to add and verify a new bank account:
- Bank Login: Use your bank login information to instantly verify your bank account.
- Voided Check: Upload an image of a voided check, which will be verified within one business day.
- Small Deposits: Provide your account and routing information. Upstart, the company partnering with your bank for the loan process, will deposit two small amounts into your bank account. Once you receive these deposits, log into your bank account to verify them. This method takes 2-3 business days.
- After your bank account has been verified and added, you can choose to use it for recurring automatic monthly payments.