I see a discrepancy in my credit data. What can I do?

If the information on your credit report is inaccurate, contact the CRA. You can dispute any discrepancies or errors directly through the CRA with the incorrect information.

  • Equifax  866-640-2273
  • Transunion 800-916-8800
  • Experian 866-200-602

You can also contact Upstart, to ensure that we reported accurate information about your loan with the CRA on behalf of your creditor. If we made an error, we’ll work with you to correct it on your behalf.

Was this article helpful?